Welcome to the Michigan Ag Expo!
The 2013 Michigan Ag Expo is slated for July 16-18, and the planning committee is working to make this year’s show bigger and better than last year’s event.
Last year’s show was a great success, hosting 245 registered vendors and 18,250 visitors. If you’d like to experience the 2013 event as a sponsor or exhibitor, please view the appropriate pages listed in the left menu for more information, or register online.
- Tractor Ride ‘N Drives
- Nearly 250 commercial exhibitors
- 50+ Demonstrations and Educational Sessions
- Michigan FFA State Tractor Driving Contest
- Garden and Antique Tractor pulls
- Interactive activities for youth, provided by the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
**See the Schedule for a full itinerary of activities and events!
Click the links to the left to learn more about specific topics regarding Ag Expo.
If you have any questions or are interested in being an exhibitor, please call 1-800-366-7055.